Suggestions for Reading Fr. Thomas Keating’s Books:
1.The Human Condition: Contemplation and Transformation (Wit Lectures-Harvard Divinity School. (1999) by Thomas Keating O.C.S.O and Ronald F. Thiemann. A short invitation to begin a personal spiritual journey.
2. Open Mind Open Heart 20th Anniversary Edition (2006) by Thomas Keating. O.C.S.O _An introduction to centering prayer as the core practice of contemplative Christianity; a one volume presentation of topics covered on books 3 and 4 below.
3. The Heart of the World: An Introduction to Contemplative Christianity (2008) by Thomas Keating O.C.S.O
4. Intimacy with God: An Introduction to Centering Prayer. (2009) by Thomas Keating O.C.S.O
5.Invitation to Love 20th Anniversary edition: The Way of Christian Contemplation. (2012) by Thomas Keating O.C.S.O _ A more detailed discussion of the process of spiritual growth.
6.The Mystery of Christ: The Liturgy as Spiritual Experience. (1994) by Thomas Keating O.C.S.O_A reflection of the Christian liturgical year from the perspective of contemplative Christianity.
7.Crisis of Faith, Crisis of Love. (1995) by Thomas Keating O.C.S.O_ Scriptural reflections of the spiritual journey of contemplative Christianity
8. Meditations on the Parables of Jesus (2010) by Thomas Keating O.C.S.O _Short Homilies on Jesus paraboles from a contemplative perspective.
9. Manifesting God ( 2005) by Thomas Keating O.C.S.O _A more recent introduction to centering prayer as a spiritual transformation.
10. Fruits and Gift of the Spirit (2000) by Thomas Keating O.C.S.O _More or less a sequel to book 9.
(List suggested by Mary Dwyre)