March 11, 2015
Dear friend of Centering Prayer
There are few things I need to communicate to you at this moment:
1. Our United in Prayer, United in Silence event is coming up on March 21 at Laurel Lakes, Hudson. Please, RSVP to Joslyn Grostic, phone (216) 650-9804 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org before March17. We need the number of people for lunch planning.
A formal PDF Invitation with all the information.
2. There is an article about Contemplative Prayer in the February 27th edition of The Catholic Exponent. It is about the awakening story of Joanne Underwood and how the experience of Centering Prayer and the support of Contemplative Outreach have helped her. Please do not hesitate to send this link. Perhaps it will stir up some interest in Centering Prayer! This is the link: The Catholic Exponent.
3. We are continuing our 2015 Saturday Silent Day program
a. April 18 St. Rita Parish, Solon from 9:00 am 12:00 pm. Please, RSVP to Jackqeline Fabian at email@example.com
b. June 13, Our Lady of the Lake, Euclid from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Please RSVP to Mary McGeary firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. There are two Centering Prayer Introductory Workshop coming up. The first one will be on Saturday April 18 in a Women’s Retreat of the First Presbyterian Church in Wooster. Please contact Carol Vagnini ( 330) 749-0590. The second one will be on Saturday May 16, sponsored by the Trinity Cathedral in Cleveland.
5. We have updated our website for cleaner looks and easier manageability. Check it out. www.coneo.org.
Have a blessed rest of the week,